A family business focused on the biological production of exotic mushrooms
Source of Protein
Benefitsof eating mushrooms
- Helps weight-loss due to low-calorie and low-fat content;
- Fights constipation thanks to the richness in fibres and water;
- The elevated fibre content increases the feeling of satiety;
- Builds up the immune system due to rich content in important nutrients like vitamin B complex and selenium;
- Improves bone health thanks to vitamin D and phosphorous;
- Prevents anaemia due to vitamin B complex and iron content;
- The rich antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties help prevent diseases like cancer;
- The richness in beta-glucans helps control cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Some conducted studies:
We feel a heightened responsibility as agricultural producers to present a high-quality product to be put on the consumers’ table.